Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Musical Truth about Wolves & Dogs.


Located near Antequera in Southern Spain there is an establishment that specializes in Wolves.
Yes wolves, were on the nights of the full moon visitors may experience various groups of singers
in full throat.
The experience reminded me of my own personal howling nights, when my two dogs would join me
in a sing-song. At the time I was trying to learn to play the piano accordion and would diligently practice for an hour or so each night. Eventually my four legged friends found me and would politely sit at my feet and howl as soon as I started to play and wishing to offer their support. Eventually when ever I picked up the instrument they would come running anxious to join the concert. I'm not sure whether they were man's best friend, but definitely an art event.

No comments: